Waikato River - Taupo
Dive New Zealand's largest lake, with koura and trout - and then dive the river for an incredible drift dive
After diving, there are plenty of walk ways to explore and hot pools to relax in to round out the whole Taupo experience.
Trip Cost - $TBC + Travel
A non-refundable deposit of $200 will secure your spot.
- 3 nights twin share accommodation in Taupo
- 3 days shore diving including local reefs and the Waikato River
- 6 dives - you bring your own gear - Hire gear available from Dive HQ
- Travel - carpool or meet us in Taupo
- Thursday - Travel to Taupo for an altitude orientation & night dive
- Friday - 2 deep dives and a drift dive
- Saturday - 1 lake dive and a drift dive
- Sunday - Explore Taupo & travel home
What to Bring:
- Certification Card or Logbook
- Sun protection and a beanie
- Wind Proof Jacket
- Own Dive Gear
Taupo - Twin share accommodation. Upgrades available on request.
- Breakfast & Lunch: We suggest shopping together for these meals or eat out
- Dinner: Eat out in Taupo
(Please let us know in advance if you have any specific dietary requirements.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot