PADI Open Water Courses
Explore the amazing underwater world - COME DIVING!
Dive HQ Wellington want you to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to dive safely and confidently and to have fun underwater.
We will be diving from your very first session to learn & practice dive skills such as buddy assist skills, swimming techniques and buoyancy control.
There are 4 sea dives required for certification during which we not only review the skills you have already learnt but we get to go diving and explore the underwater world.
With up to 3 days of FREE gear hire included in your course come diving with our Dive Club to gain more experiences, meet other divers and have more FUN!
As a certified PADI Open Water Diver you will enjoy a variety of local, national and overseas dive opportunities with our dive club.
Our Course Structures:
- Standard Course - This is our most popular course as it has the most pool time and space in which to practice skills and allows time to 'play' to improve your techniques and gain confidence underwater.
- Theory is covered using online materials. (Paper Manuals available on request)
- 3-4 evenings 6 – 10pm (Monday & Wednesday)
- 4 sea dives over 2 days Saturday & Sunday 9–3pm
- Weekend Course - This course is perfect for those divers that live out of town or are busy during the week.
- Theory is covered using online materials.
- The first weekend covers the theory and pool sessions, 8:30 - 3pm each day
- 4 sea dives are conducted on the second weekend, 8:30 -3pm each day
- Private Course - Can be scheduled as required to meet your needs.