Fiordland Dive Trip
Fiordland is an incredible trip, topped off with some amazing diving. The scenery in Fiordland, starting with our helicopter ride in really does have to be seen to be believed and you will encounter unique wildlife along the way above and below water including seals, 7 gill sharks, black corals snake stars and albatross.
Snorkeling is possible at many of our dive sites and the boat has kayaks aboard if you want to explore a little further.. Between dives we also have the opportunity to go fishing for dinner. There are also historic sites we will stop and explore along the way.
Trip Cost - $TBC + Travel
A non-refundable deposit of $700 will secure your spot.
- 2 Nights twin share accommodation at Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers
- 5 days and 4 nights on board the Tutoko II, including all meals while on board.
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights - Hire gear available from Dive HQ
- Travel - meet us at Queenstown Airport or in Te Anau
- Day 1 - Meet at Queenstown Airport 3;30pm or Te Anau Lake front 6pm
- Day 2 - 8:30am transfer via helicopter to Tutuko II, 2 dives
- Day 3 & 4 - 2-3 dives aboard Tutuko II
- Day 5 - transfer via shuttle & ferry to Te Anau
- Day 6 - 8:30am transfer back to Queenstown for 12:30pm flight
What to Bring:
- Certification Card or Logbook
- Provisions - Snacks, alcohol & other drinks can be ordered in advance
- Sun protection & warm clothing
- Wind Proof Jacket
- Clothing pegs/hangers (for hanging stuff up on the boat like towels and togs)
- Own Dive Gear excluding tanks and weights.
NB: Total gear allowance is 120kg for you and your gear! This will be distributed around the group.
Te Anau Backpackers - Twin share room. Upgrades available on request
Tutoko II (Liveaboard) - On board there are limited separate cabins and sleeping arrangements are mixed and in close quarters. All bedding and meals are provided onboard.
- Breakfast :Cereal, fruit, toast & a cooked breakfast
- Lunch: Sandwiches with your choice of filling and chips.
- Dinner: Home cooked meals such as Fresh Fish, Crayfish, Roasts, Steak, Chicken with seasonal vegetables and salads.
- Morning & Afternoon Tea: Biscuits and hot drinks available
(Please let us know in advance if you have any specific dietary requirements.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot