or 6 payments of $45.83
The Hollis Stainless Steel Backplate is ideal for divers looking a hard wearing plate that won't have to be replaced any time soon. The Backplate has been carefully engineered to fit closer to the cylinders preventing annoying gaps and creating a tighter profile which significantly aids in reducing the overall drag on the diver.
- Manufactured from 316 marine grade Stainless Steel. Stainless steel is then Electro polished to create maximum shine and ensure maximum working life
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs.
- Designed for maximum durability and ruggedness to be capable of working in demanding diving environments including commercial applications
- Hollis Backplates are recognised worldwide for their solid construction and reliable dependability
- Carefully engineered to fit closer to the cylinders preventing annoying gaps
- Closer fitting provides a tighter profile which aids in reducing overall drag
- All edges on the outside of the backplate are radius formed to fit the Hollis BC and thereby preventing back plate chafing of the BC
- All slots are radius formed to ensure that webbing will continue to function throughout the dive season without appreciable abrasion
- All slots, holes and edges of the backplate are fully de-burred to eliminate sharp edges that could potentially cut you and your harness system
- Also available in a light weight Aluminium option for the traveling diver